About RampRate: Overview
RampRate: The Matchmaker for IT Infrastructure
RampRate is a software-enabled consultancy that builds optimized win-win partnerships between buyers and sellers of IT infrastructure services and reduces cost, time, and risk for both sides.
- Our domain is IT infrastructure: hosting, networks, telecom, content delivery, cloud, support
- Our core toolset for buyers comprises solution architecture, sourcing, and negotiations
- Our core toolset for sellers comprises matchmaking with buyers, positioning, and service design
- Typical results of a project average a 24% reduction in cost; 80% reduction in time to transact; a 99% reduction in risk of a failed relationship; and exceptional customer satisfaction
- Our differentiators include 12 years of price, capacity, and service quality data; proprietary software toolsets; proven sourcing processes; 100+ buyer and 400+ supplier relationships which give access to wholesale channels; and a top-notch team with buy- and sell-side experience
- We are paid with flat project fees & contingency fees from buyers, and referral fees from sellers
- We are a private, self-funded company with no debt and continuous profitability for 12 years
- Our global presence is in Santa Monica (HQ), New York, Boston, Vancouver, and Jaipur India
- Our thought leadership and social responsibility efforts include participation in organizations such as Clinton Global Initiative and the Green Grid, our partnerships which include CSRHub, Data Center Dynamics, and Telegeography, and our work towards developing a uniform, business-driven unit of compute services in conjunction with industry leaders such as eBay.
If you are in IT, procurement, or finance: Each of our engagements starts off with a no-charge preliminary assessment. If your current or projected spend on IT infrastructure is in excess of $1M per year, contact us today to see how we can help you cut costs, buy faster and smarter, and get peace of mind.
If you are marketing IT services: Join our partner program to get more qualified leads and reduce your cost of selling, all while receiving valuable feedback on every transaction and more visibility in the market.
If you are a talented buy-side or sell-side IT infrastructure professional or consultant: We’re hiring
IT Infrastructure Markets Covered by RampRate
RampRate’s database and professional services teams have expertise in the following domains:
- All flavors of hosting, ranging from wholesale data centers to managed hosting and cloud
- Public and private cloud computing and storage in IaaS and PaaS delivery models
- Data networking, including both IP transit and data transport services such as PLC, MPLS, etc.
- Content delivery network services, including core delivery and value added services
- Telecommunications, including switched and packet-based landline and mobile
- Server and desktop support services, including remote infrastructure management (RIM)
We do not generally pursue standalone hardware and software negotiations, or consult on contracts without a repeatable monthly invoice (e.g. application development), but we do have reliable partners in that role.