2. Correlation between ESG Scores and Profitability
3. Trade offs between flows of resources and money – Which companies are Greenwashing versus companies committed to creating real impact?
4. How does Ramprates approach and data differ from CSR?
5. What types of information is Ramprate bringing together to better understand social impact data?
6. How does Ramprate make money doing this?
7. Are younger generation fund managers more likely to spend for sustainability than their older counterparts?
8. What can consumers do in the direction towards sustainability to make a difference in the businesses they buy from?
RampRate sees technology as a delivery mechanism for social and environmental impact. We believe technology provides tools for realizing human potential–removing artificial barriers to access, improving efficiency, and pushing us to become better than previous generations ever could have imagined.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.