Blockchain Audit Services
After 17 years of buying, building, and negotiating infrastructure; and 6 years of helping cryptocurrency operations, RampRate is uniquely qualified to audit and validate your blockchain project / ICO for:
- Proof of presence – validate your hosting, server, network, and software infrastructure to prove that you have in fact deployed a distributed blockchain on infrastructure capable of processing transactions at scale.
- Fit to purpose – that the infrastructure you have built can support (or scale to support) the design outlined in your white paper and marketing materials.
With a 2-6 week review we can present an attestation of the these elements to your investors, partners, and customers, enabling you to stand out from the crowd and ensure that operational risk is not a dominant element in your token or coin price. This attestation can be delivered in writing or an on-site presentation.
- White paper clarity and thoroughness on infrastructure design
- Implementation plan for primary ledger nodes (and witness nodes is design is multi-tier)
- Match of white paper to implementation plan
- Maturity of technical planning processes
- Verification of commercial relationships with hosting, network, and hardware suppliers
- Verification of specific contracts for each of the nodes
- Verification of hardware purchase & delivery documents
- Verification of ledger node accessibility via public network and/or VPN
- Assessment of reputation of selected blockchain framework (if pre-existing)
- Depth of modifications to blockchain framework
- Physical infrastructure fit to planned and current transaction volume
- Scalability of infrastructure contracts
- Maturity of software code implementation
- Validation of existing performance tests (if any) and/or identification of reputable third party testers
- Validation of existing security and penetration tests (if any) and/or identification of reputable third party testers
- Internal findings outlining potential deficiencies for comment
- External findings including your comments / responses / remediation plans for any deficiencies
- Your team has the option to delay or stop publication if initial review is unfavorable
- Delivery and Q&A to an investor, client, and/or developer audience (remote or in-person)
“RampRate has been my most reliable global resource and is ready to perform for us at a moment’s notice. Their inside knowledge and ability to handle high-level complex negotiations helped us move fast! They made scaling easier.”
Paul Sams, COO, Blizzard Entertainment
“For over a dozen years, RampRate helped my companies understand the differences between suppliers and worked with us to create the methodology, define the metrics and utilize the proper QoS tools needed to choose the supplier best suited to our needs or restructuring through tailoring solutions. RampRate knows this business better than anyone. We literally saved months of time and optimized our infrastructure spend time and time again. They saved us millions, created agility and new budget out of thin air.” We use them to source or renegotiate cloud, CDN, data center, telecom, software, and strategic initiatives.
Phil Wiser, CTO Hearst, formerly of Sony and Liquid Audio
“I knew I was leaving a bit on the table in our outsourced contracts. But the corporate mandate is growth and innovation, and when further contract improvement seemed to be marginal, my team’s first priorities had to move elsewhere. We can count on RampRate to be precise, timely and create millions in value.”
Dean Nelson, Vice President of Global Foundation Services, eBay
“I have had the pleasure of working with the crew at RampRate several times. Each time they have saved significant time in negotiating and closing contracts for data center space, telecom and managed services, which provided at least 20% savings over what we could have done alone and certainly cut processes in half. Tony and team are extremely knowledgeable in this space and always bring innovation and out-of-the-box thinking to the table.”
Michael Montalto, Accenture
With 128 million active users globally, eBay is one of the world's largest online marketplaces where practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything. Founded in 1995, eBay connects a diverse and passionate ...
RampRate delivers expert, transformative technology cost savings and optimization services. We reduce risk by refining client and supplier relationships, aggregating service provider data...
We compare your current contract and service requirements with market norms for service level agreements, contract terms, and prices. We sign a mutual NDA . We review contracts, SLA’s, ....
Are you running more and more workloads on a Cloud Platform? Are your Cloud costs climbing out of control? Are you wasting money on idle or inefficiently deployed virtual machine instances, storage...
We would be happy to share with you our experiences and help you understand
the potential opportunities involved in achieving your goals.