DSE Dashboard Overview
RampRate DSE Dashboard Overview (Digital Services Efficiency)
A POWERFUL IT EFFICIENCY DASHBOARD FOR USE EITHER STAND-ALONE OR AS AN ADD-ON TO ITBM TOOLS. IT’S EASY, AND IT’S POWERED BY RAMPRATE’S HYPERSOURCING & SPY INDEX™ DATA SERVICES.
- Enhance your investments in ITBM (IT Business Management) tools by providing actionable insights on available infrastructure capacity, usage, waste, and alternatives for optimization.
- Enable you to dynamically price and transact for infrastructure services against external benchmarks and indices through RampRate’s sourcing services and from upcoming spot exchanges for IT infrastructure services.
- Delivers immediate ROI and funding for ITBM implementation from direct cost savings achieved through RampRate’s IT cost optimization and sourcing services.
DSE VALUE PROPOSITION
DSE provides a single UI that provides an up-to-the-minute view of the quantified IT infrastructure services, including trends, operational cost efficiency, and comparison to benchmarks.
The dashboard provides actionable insight and analysis into:
- Inventory of business services and contributing workloads captured and considered for efficiency & waste trade of by QoE (Quality of Experience).
- Current compute spend by business service with the ability to drill into contributing workloads.
Buyers are afforded the flexibility to place workloads on cloud, colo, or owned/operated infrastructures with the greatest efficiency and least risk, while leveraging managed services and tools for a single point of control for their application life cycles.
Support is provided for multi-supplier and hybrid deployment scenarios, which are most common in large enterprises today.