With 128 million active users globally, eBay is one of the world's largest online marketplaces where practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything. Founded in 1995, eBay connects a diverse and passionate ...
Real Estate Brokers
RampRate brings Real Estate Brokers an unparalleled potential to unlock the latent value in every account with information on material IT spend.
Enhance your credibility and differentiation from other Real Estate brokers.
RampRate is a top advisor for IT Infrastructure
– Long and successful history: 11 years, 125+ customers; many verticals; global reach
– Data-driven process: Archive of 140,000 quotes in 254 metros / 110 countries
RampRate brings value to any real estate brokers or consultants through:
– Addition of credibility in complex IT markets with CFOs, CIOs, procurement
– Supplier relationships to get speed and savings for your clients
– Fully transparent, objective process to un-stick stalled decisions
– Real answers to tough objections on competency, objectivity, existing contracts
Ready to unlock the potential of your key IT-intensive customer accounts?
– Major Real Estate Brokers, advisors, integrators already work with RampRate
– Multimillion-dollar deals move on complex price / performance / risk trade-offs
– Don’t pitch square feet to a client who talks in megawatts / CPU hours and utilization – and will lose his job if he picks the wrong supplier
We work worldwide and can find the right location for your client’s global footprint.
Getting to First Deal – 3 Steps to Success
1. Sign NDA and referral agreement
2. Bilateral training
3. Plug RampRate into IT / CFO client and watch opportunity grow
“RampRate has been my most reliable global resource and is ready to perform for us at a moment’s notice. Their inside knowledge and ability to handle high-level complex negotiations helped us move fast! They made scaling easier.”
Paul Sams, COO, Blizzard Entertainment
“For over a dozen years, RampRate helped my companies understand the differences between suppliers and worked with us to create the methodology, define the metrics and utilize the proper QoS tools needed to choose the supplier best suited to our needs or restructuring through tailoring solutions. RampRate knows this business better than anyone. We literally saved months of time and optimized our infrastructure spend time and time again. They saved us millions, created agility and new budget out of thin air.” We use them to source or renegotiate cloud, CDN, data center, telecom, software, and strategic initiatives.
Phil Wiser, CTO Hearst, formerly of Sony and Liquid Audio
“I knew I was leaving a bit on the table in our outsourced contracts. But the corporate mandate is growth and innovation, and when further contract improvement seemed to be marginal, my team’s first priorities had to move elsewhere. We can count on RampRate to be precise, timely and create millions in value.”
Dean Nelson, Vice President of Global Foundation Services, eBay
“I have had the pleasure of working with the crew at RampRate several times. Each time they have saved significant time in negotiating and closing contracts for data center space, telecom and managed services, which provided at least 20% savings over what we could have done alone and certainly cut processes in half. Tony and team are extremely knowledgeable in this space and always bring innovation and out-of-the-box thinking to the table.”
Michael Montalto, Accenture
RampRate delivers expert, transformative technology cost savings and optimization services. We reduce risk by refining client and supplier relationships, aggregating service provider data...
We compare your current contract and service requirements with market norms for service level agreements, contract terms, and prices. We sign a mutual NDA . We review contracts, SLA’s, ....
Are you running more and more workloads on a Cloud Platform? Are your Cloud costs climbing out of control? Are you wasting money on idle or inefficiently deployed virtual machine instances, storage...
We would be happy to share with you our experiences and help you understand
the potential opportunities involved in achieving your goals.