Seven Value Outcomes of the “Checklist”
- Better align your initiative to weighted stakeholder needs because the Checklist imposes a rigorous and consistent model for ingest of stakeholder requirements across the entire organization.
- Deploy an “app modernization” approach that is based on a business service / app / workload profile hierarchy allowing you to generate “cost-of-compute” based assessments in support of digital transformation opportunities.
- Change the conversation with stakeholders to a value- and needs-driven conversation, rather than “solutions first.”
- Support dynamic service offerings to the business with near real-time automated configuration and bundling / unbundling of services.
- Rapidly calibrate migration decisions on price, performance, and/or risk dimensions according to business need, at scale; by business service, and by the impact on underlying IT infrastructure.
- Dramatically reduce initiative cycle times; eliminate RFPs; sourcing of 3rd party services.
- Supports a single source of truth for your “as-a-service” catalogue.
The Use Case – Solution ScenariosHere is a list of potential solution scenarios supported by the use case:
- Workload re-host/re-platform
- Workload consolidation / optimization
- IT-as-a-service blueprints
Get the Use Case