Benchmarking, Sourcing & Procurement
Managed services and cloud utility are the most complex disciplines in the IT sourcing landscape.
Key challenges for transforming your business using best-in-class outsourced infrastructure include:
– Complex in-source vs. outsource decisions:
– Variety of approaches:
– Dozens of pricing models:
– The long path to support critical processes
24% in savings for buyers of remote and local managed services of application management and full-service hosting.
As a result of using our proprietary SPY Index™ for real-world supplier data, RampRate’s managed services pricing benchmark successes include advice on in-house shared services, onshore, offshore, and hybrid managed services pricing models.:
– Identified up to 51% cost reduction by moving from a shared services architecture to an outsourced cloud model, while shoring up the current in-house services with a stronger SLA
– Removed more than 90% of hourly billed project charges and established clear delineation for in-scope vs. out-of-scope services, reducing ongoing costs by more 35%, increasing performance
– Oversaw a successful major restructuring of an e-commerce website with a move to a fully outsourced cloud model charged on a per-transaction basis, resulting in increased uptime and decreased support costs
– Provided full cost certainty for advanced remote DBA services, while enabling the client to reduce its budget by 30%