Buy smarter and faster while increasing performance and eliminating waste
RampRate partners with you to help you implement your IT services strategies through the entire life cycle:
– Needs analysis and planning. Identify the right IT service to fill a current business need
– In-source vs. outsource. Develop a balanced comparison of cost, risk, and performance
– In-sourced optimization. Build a service catalog and price model to reflect underlying cost drivers
– Outsourced offer selection. Compress RFP cycles; convert diverse offers into a single apples-to-apples scorecard
– Mid-contract renegotiation. Identify and repair divergences from best practices in price and service
– Service reinvention. Embark on innovative models such as cloud, virtualization, PaaS, multi-supplier sourcing, etc.
– Audit & validation. Document a fair and thorough decision process to enable budget approvals and audits
A lot goes into making IT decisions with precision.
RampRate aggregates an immense network of technology experts and engineering resources.
Dedicated research team
Our research analysts are focused on developments in the data center, CDN, Hardware/Software cloud, managed services, telco, and mobile technology.
Integrated funding model
You can bet on our post negotiation savings. Funding your projects to get more done with less money.
Buyer data-driven sourcing
Buyer demand requests are created from market pricing data and distributed to select suppliers who can meet the criteria.
Supplier data-driven analytic framework
RampRate delivers: (1) price/performance risk normalization models and (2) scorecard analysis.
Innovative Sourcing Approaches
APPLICATION WORKLOAD SOURCING
A new approach to sourcing, application workload sourcing features a purpose, multiple tiers of importance, performance, and resilience requirements. With this business model, the workload is optimized based on consumption, performance, behavior, and economic modeling.
RampRate recommends a pragmatic architecture to run applications to support current and future needs and creates accurate future state cost, risk, and performance scores.
RampRate believes a cost-of-compute model delivers a truer economic model. An “all in” cost-of-compute dollar figure is used to reflect true costs. The figure changes based on the infrastructure services consumed in running applications and on the infrastructure costs.
Why Use Data-Driven Decision Making for IT Outsourcing?