With 128 million active users globally, eBay is one of the world's largest online marketplaces where practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything. Founded in 1995, eBay connects a diverse and passionate ...
Blockchain, Social Impact, Technology & Media
Over the last two decades, RampRate and its founders have built strong connections and a great reputation among senior executives at Fortune 500 companies, large investors, blockchain wizards / founders of successful ICOs, cryptocurrency exchanges and miners, and developers of cutting edge technology.
We’ve saved them money, helped them build strategic partnerships, make smarter investments, and develop better products. We know what they need and they trust us to fill that demand.
Our startup advisory services include:
- Audit – we will ensure that you can deliver on your core promises or help you build a roadmap to doing so, both for the sake of your success and our reputation
- Positioning and clarity of core value proposition – we know your audiences and the core messages that will resonate with them and will ensure that your hits the right note
- Cleanup and validation of marketing – we will help your marketing team shape your investor presentations, white paper, and website into something that’s clear and compelling
- Critical partnerships – connecting you with partners that provide complementary technology and data, a channel to new customers, and other services to accelerate your business
- Recruiting – helping find employees, contractors, advisors, and service providers to grow
- Social impact strategies – in today’s markets people don’t just invest for profit. They invest to change the world. We’ll help you find that lever to not just do well but do good for others.
- Strategic research – identifying customers, competitors, and partner targets; quantifying market opportunities; interviewing consumers or technology executives and much more
- Strategy validation – no matter what questions you have – from staffing to product roadmap, to partners, our seasoned team will bring experience and data to bear on finding a good answer
- ICO acceleration – managing liquidity and getting listings on the right cryptocurrency exchanges to ensure token price and trading volume reflect underlying value of the blockchain venture
- Advisory board membership – after our vetting of your project is complete, our CEO (Tony Greenberg) will lend his name and reputation to your venture publicly
Our fees include a mix of equity or tokens, a commission on revenue or investment generated, and, for more intensive projects, project fees or ongoing retainers.
Our engagement process includes a review of your core presentations and investor materials, white paper, and for those organizations that are downselected, interviews with customers, investors or partners.
“RampRate has been my most reliable global resource and is ready to perform for us at a moment’s notice. Their inside knowledge and ability to handle high-level complex negotiations helped us move fast! They made scaling easier.”
Paul Sams, COO, Blizzard Entertainment
“For over a dozen years, RampRate helped my companies understand the differences between suppliers and worked with us to create the methodology, define the metrics and utilize the proper QoS tools needed to choose the supplier best suited to our needs or restructuring through tailoring solutions. RampRate knows this business better than anyone. We literally saved months of time and optimized our infrastructure spend time and time again. They saved us millions, created agility and new budget out of thin air.” We use them to source or renegotiate cloud, CDN, data center, telecom, software, and strategic initiatives.
Phil Wiser, CTO Hearst, formerly of Sony and Liquid Audio
“I knew I was leaving a bit on the table in our outsourced contracts. But the corporate mandate is growth and innovation, and when further contract improvement seemed to be marginal, my team’s first priorities had to move elsewhere. We can count on RampRate to be precise, timely and create millions in value.”
Dean Nelson, Vice President of Global Foundation Services, eBay
“I have had the pleasure of working with the crew at RampRate several times. Each time they have saved significant time in negotiating and closing contracts for data center space, telecom and managed services, which provided at least 20% savings over what we could have done alone and certainly cut processes in half. Tony and team are extremely knowledgeable in this space and always bring innovation and out-of-the-box thinking to the table.”
Michael Montalto, Accenture
RampRate delivers expert, transformative technology cost savings and optimization services. We reduce risk by refining client and supplier relationships, aggregating service provider data...
We compare your current contract and service requirements with market norms for service level agreements, contract terms, and prices. We sign a mutual NDA . We review contracts, SLA’s, ....
Are you running more and more workloads on a Cloud Platform? Are your Cloud costs climbing out of control? Are you wasting money on idle or inefficiently deployed virtual machine instances, storage...
We would be happy to share with you our experiences and help you understand
the potential opportunities involved in achieving your goals.